Friday 25 November 2016

Dileep and Kavya Madhavan got Married

Dileep and Kavya Madhavan got married in Kochi, in a secret ceremony on Friday morning. The wedding was kept a undisclosed till hours before the ceremony and Dileep announced the news via Facebook live.

 
Malayalam stars Dileep and Kavya Madhavan got married in Kochi on Friday (25th November, 2016) surrounding by a gathering of few selected guests. The wedding was a big surprise to all, even the guests were informed only hours before the ceremony.
After the wedding, Dileep spoke to media, “Kavya was not the reason for whatever problems that happened in my family. So I decided if I were going to get married, I will marry someone who was blamed for my problem. In the last couple of days, I discussed with my family and daughter, Meenakshi, about this wedding. And today I am marrying Kavya with their full backing.”

He added, “We have been both living alone for the last two to three years. I talked with my family and we finalized it after discussions with Kavya’s family.” Further he said, “Seeking your support and prayers for a good life. Your love and support have been our strength.”

The wedding took place between 9 and 10 am and about 200 guests were present at the hotel. Among the Mollywood stars, former actress Menaka, Chippi and Joemol attended. Dileep also took to Facebook to announce the wedding moments before it took place, “I am here to tell you about a big event happening in my life today. I am getting married today. When I thought of a marriage, I discussed it with my daughter, her mother, my friends and family and arrived at a decision. My partner is a person who has been linked to me in gossip magazines. I earnestly hope all Malayalis and people around the world who love me would shower your blessings on us and remember us in your prayers. Please do not create controversies out of this. Bless us instead.”


The couple have acted in 21 films together, being the lead pair in 16 of them. Kavya's first film as lead star opposite Dileep was Chandranudikkunna Dikkil by Lal Jose in 1999. Her last release Pinneyum directed by Adoor Gopalakrishnan was also opposite Dileep. The other films of the pair are Meesa Madhavan, Thenkasipattanam, Thilakkam, Lion, Pappy Appacha and Christian Brothers.
The couple's first outing together after their marriage will be part 2 of their superhit film Runway directed by Joshiy.

No comments:

Post a Comment